Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

RRP :any other BGE phone numbers

Eggsakley
Eggsakley Posts: 1,019
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Could you share the # for ordering the cook book from the Mothership with me and Granpas Grub. We would appreciate it. Thanks in advance. :)

Comments

• Crimsongator
    Crimsongator Posts: 5,797
    770-934-5300 is the number to the front. Ask for Randy, Jonathan or Bobby. They should all be able to help you.
  • Eggsakley
    Eggsakley Posts: 1,019
    Thanks a bunch Gene. Appreciated. :woohoo:
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,880
    My friendly advice is to talk with anybody who answers! They are all competent! Don't know if I have discovered the secret in getting through, but I believe calling in the morning is much better than the afternoon...at least that has been the time both of my last successful calls have been answered by sales people vs. the recorder. Now for a bit of nostalgia...8 years ago I called because the hinge on my small broke. Guess who answered the phone? Ed Fisher, the founder/father of BGE himself! He took my info and replaced my scissor hinge for merely the cost of postage which I thought was fair. BUT you know what else? The replacement broke as well and since Ed told me if I had a problem to call him back personally any time I did and I received the second replacement for no cost at all - just a sincere apology from the man himself. I call THAT COOL and I guess that's why I had no trouble ordering an autographed new cook book from the mother ship vs Amazon or Sears for a few dollars cheaper!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.