Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Get ready to turn up the heat as we dive into August. While there are only a few weeks left to perfect those tailgate recipes, summer isn’t over yet! Two things we’ll be making this month are Chile Rubbed Grilled Pork Chops and Bell Pepper Kabobs. Then, relax after a cookout with a cool dessert cooked on your EGG - Ice Cream Sandwiches! You can mix and match your favorite cookie flavors with ice cream flavors. Simple, yet delicious!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Any good BBQ in Lahaina, Maui?

CamanoCamano Posts: 134
edited 8:42PM in EggHead Forum
Anyone recommend a good BBQ place here on the Island of Maui?

Comments

• Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,768
    Why? Plenty of good Polynesian food on the island to sample..

Just curious why people go to a region that is not noted for "BBQ" and ask about BBQ.
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,392
    to treat their withdrawl symptoms! Nothing worse than delerium tremors. lol
  • CamanoCamano Posts: 134
    I have been here for several weeks eating good Polynesian food and am looking for a change
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,474
    Not BBQ but the best Hamburger I found is at the beach bar at the Ritz.
    Not in Lahaina but not far.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• Celtic Wolf wrote:
    Just curious why people go to a region that is not noted for "BBQ" and ask about BBQ.

Because, they'd all have to come to Texas to get BBQ. :laugh: :laugh:

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• You can go to Wailea and eat a terrible (Clearly previously frozen) burger at the four seasons for $25...
    Best service & view you will ever have, but maybe the worst burger...(fries are great)

So expensive in touristy parts of Maui.
  • HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    Not bbq but Mama's was great. I'm not spelling it right but Paia has a good seafood place on the corner of the main street across from the gas station. Don't waste your money at Cheese burger in paradise. They have a Jack in the box a little drive away. I love their tacos. Tons of good places to eat. I didn't answer your question but will be happy to trade locations.
  • EggsakleyEggsakley Posts: 1,014
    Np. Eat local chow like a plate lunch. You'll love it. Follow the locals.