Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Brisket update

Bama ChadBama Chad Posts: 153
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
went on at 7am, 225 pit, red oak chunks. 6lb flat, or so we think...

DSC_0080.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

DSC_0083.jpg

DSC_0084.jpg

No he didn't...

DSC_0081.jpg

Roll Tide!
·

Comments

• BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    that looks great!!!

you gonna be eating good tonight!!

i am rooting with you ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
    Looks tasty, but why did you cut that big hunk out of it?
    ·
  • Bama ChadBama Chad Posts: 153
    I was trying to make it look like that arrowhead in your sig but messed up.. ;)
    ·
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Looks great! Little pre-game warmup? ;)
    ·
  • BamaEGGBamaEGG Posts: 168
    got 6 racks of Spares on the egg right now for game tonight. Just cracked my first Coors Banquet Beer. Strong possibility the weather will keep people away tonight because of the roads here. I have prepared my wife for the two of us having 6 racks all to ourselves
    ·
    nothing wrong with that...
    ·
  • thirdeyethirdeye Posts: 7,428
    It's lookin' good. Don't worry about that cut, given enough time it'll heal up and hair over. Hehehee. You should have seen these before cooking....

CopyofDSC08370a-1.jpg
    Happy Trails
    ~thirdeye~

Barbecue is not rocket surgery
    ·
  • DrZaiusDrZaius Posts: 1,481
    That my friend is a mighty fine piece of Bevo you ahve there. Makes me hungry!
    This is the greatest signature EVAR!
    ·
    Thanks TE, maybe that cut looks big in the pic, because I barely made a snip when I did it...I was trying to mimick Fidel's artwork last night. :laugh:

Thanks to you both for the tips..it's very much appreciated.
    ·
  • Hey Chad, how empty is that bottle of beam? I figure its been almost 3 hours since the first pic. Gotta pace yourself though this will be a late game for sure. :)
    ·
    Only got 2 drinks out of it, and nearing the bottom of the 2nd! :laugh:

No worries, I'm a professional... B)
    ·
  • BBQMavenBBQMaven Posts: 1,041
    Everyone knows the SEC is the best football conference! What most people don't know is we're also the best when it comes to the other greatest sport - A.B.C.

Adult Beverage Consumption!!!

Roll Tide!
    Kent Madison MS
    ·
    Been meaning to post the results. Turned out great, especially being only the 2nd one I've cooked. This is becoming a favorite already...

DSC_0089.jpg

DSC_0094.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg
    ·