Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Happy BCS Day!

smoky bsmoky b Posts: 648
edited 9:18PM in EggHead Forum
Roll Tide!

house008.jpg
·

Comments

• Go SEC. I'm a Dawgie, but pulling for the Tide tonight.

Roll baby roll!
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,393
    Good Morning Graham!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
  • smoky bsmoky b Posts: 648
    hey molly! schools and courthouses closed today b/c we "might" get 2 inches of snow down here! i can hear you guys laughing at us!
    ·
  • Bama ChadBama Chad Posts: 153
    Roll Tide!!!

DSC_0052.jpg
    ·
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,720
    I am getting a better idea on which house to roll!

Graham, I love Alabama fans. I ate breakfast yesterday at Cracker Barrell. As we left, the cashier reminded us..."roll tide" I joked with her to be careful of a Florida/Ohio State repeat. To that she responded, well we were the best team last year too!
    ·
    You need to take the ball back to Nick, he forgot to cross the "t" in satan :woohoo:

Good luck tonight
    ·
    Yeah, we are sitting at home watching the cloudy weather. I have a noon lunch and hope I can get around the barricades.
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,267
    Now you guys be nice to our Texas boys.
    For the life of me I can’t remember what happen the last time we were in California :)
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • bamarobbamarob Posts: 46
    ROLL TIDE!!!! I put a 7 pound butt early this morning. Hoping it's ready by game time!
    ·
  • Tonight will be steak. Good thing I already bought it the parkway will be closed in a few hours. Roll Tide!
    ·
  • Ala-EggAla-Egg Posts: 162
    Rolllll Tide!!!! I am so fired up for the game tonight!
    ·
    i bet you're right. looking out of my office window at it right now and it doesn't look too bad. enjoy that longhorn!
    ·
    well played Mickey. Good luck tonight!
    ·
    bring it on Gene! i've rolled more than a few in my day too! might even break out the forks and honey on you. B)

ok i concede that the cashier was misguided about last year's team, but what do you mean by a UF/OSU repeat? all i remember about that one is ted ginn taking the kickoff to the house and florida dominating the rest of the game.
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,285
    Gene,

I'll ask you cause we're friends and I wouldn't want to
    seem like a dumb-ass Canuck by asking on the open part of the forum...What does BCS stand for.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    yeah no joke. i'm still at the office but not for long.
    ·
    here you go steve,
    it is the bowl championship series. it's a computer based system for picking the college football nat'l champion.
    now what in the world is "icing"?
    ·
    Graham,

Thanks! I think you know what icing is.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    haha! I just read the wikipedia page and still don't get it!
    ·
    Graham,

It's when a player shoots a puck across the opposing goal line from behind centre ice without anyone else touching it. There are reasons that it can be waived off and it doesn't apply when a team is short-handed.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • ROLL TIDE
    ·
    Yes and everyone said OSU would kill Florida. Just like most Alabama fans are talking about how Bama is going to kill Texas.

I am hoping for an Auburn/Northwestern type of bowl game.
    ·
    Icing is what goes on a birthday cake.....yes?
    ·
    not everyone my friend! i'm prepared for a close one. bama by 13!! :woohoo:
    ·
  • War Eagle!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Longhorns!!!!!!!!
    ·
    p.s. I am the Gator of the family. Hook em horns
    ·