Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BGE Dealer Going to Quit

13»

Comments

• poolguy
    poolguy Posts: 129
    I am a dealer, What sets us apart from other dealer in the area, is we teach people about the BGE. We don't just sell them. I have a few customers that bought their BGE form another dealer, but the keep coming back to me for info. I treat them the same as if they bought it from us. I point everyone to the forum, join and try to be active here. There is dealers that sell them cheaper, but they don't have the service that we provide. Our BGE are all Assembeled correct, Ready to go and cook on. we know EGGS we cook on EGGS, I have a large and 1 of my sales team has had a large for over 10 years. We can deliver within certin mileage, then we charge a small fee. We just can't drive all over for free. With that said our EGGS are sold on our knowledge of the product, not the price.

did I mention we are hosting Kansas City, Mo first Egg Fest
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,880
    BRAVO! You're a credit to the BGE network! BTW I just sent you an email.
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • KCEGGER
    KCEGGER Posts: 29
    This all is funny to me. Everyone is talking about BGE selling or not selling to the big box stores. That BGE had nothing to do with selling the BGE to Sams Club. That is very funny. How in the world do you sell that many BGEs at one time, ship them out and have no clue where those BGEs, nests, wings, etc. are going. That is so funny. If my company was to ship out that much product of the same thing to different locations all over the country and have nothing to do with it is just a joke. Sears will be next. This is all just a game. BGE has no loyalty to anyone. Look at the local Distributor/Dealers in your area. These guys get distributor pricing but are selling at the same cost as dealers. There are even Distributors/Dealers that won't set up a dealer in a 60 mile radius so they can corner the market. Talk about a joke. BGE has no loyalty. They claim they won't sell to the Big Box stores. Just wait, BGE will say the same thing when BGEs show up next to that toolbox in Sears or Sams or CostCo or Lowes or .....
  • Ripnem
    Ripnem Posts: 5,511
    Your a clown :) :P :laugh: :woohoo:
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    KCEGGER,

After you have been around a while you will understand that BGE has chosen a marketing path and have been faithful to it. If they wanted to go mass market, they could have and would have. Sometimes, things are not all about money.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON