Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Egg filled Christmas

davisarmdavisarm Posts: 17
edited 11:10PM in EggHead Forum
Last year my in-laws got me a LBGE for Christmas.

This year they got a little out of hand with the accessories.

Also got the cast iron grate, 3 tier rack, pizza stone, and extender not shown here. :)

IMG_0023.jpg

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 17,807
    Can I join your family ;)
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• Wow, nice haul. No doubt you are the favorite Son-in-law.
  • Nice haul, but seems to me they are saying "What time is dinner and we'll be there." Enjoy, and with gifts like that they must be great in-laws!!
  • Haha, you're right -- they've been so surprised with how the food turns out on the egg.

After TRex'd steaks they said they haven't had anything that tastes any better in a restaurant.
  • Very nice
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 28,479
    davisarm,

Nice haul! Is that the Lodge CI casserole in the right corner?

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Wow! Would they consider adopting another son-in law?
    Much better than a sweater! :lol:
  • Woody69Woody69 Posts: 360
    Good score !!
  • DDAYDDAY Posts: 30
    take back the grill lefter and get a third eye, take back the green egg eggniter and get mapp gas... you will need to buy bulk of the dizzy pig, much cheeper! come help guys/gals help what eles..
  • Where did the dutch oven come from, I need that! What no Themopen!
    Bone Daddy's Competition BBQ & Catering