Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Christmas/New Year Recap

2»

Comments

• Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    "Excellently priced" sounds like it's right in my economic range.
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Real nice Mike. I love those lights in the landscaping. I guess Ryan and April didn't make it? Hope they are doing well.

Mike
    Ruffin's a huge hit with everyone. I think the Leach "scheme" was being picked up by lots of coaches. So, if Ruffin kept his key personnel, then they really shouldn't lose a step.
    Thanks, Man. Lazy Man's decorating. :woohoo:
  • Great looking food and super pics!

I'm sure everyone had a great time!
  • You're living entirely too high on the hog, as evidenced by the vultures and other stuff.

Looks like you had fun and good food though.

Spring "Vultures Only Hang Where There's Good Pickin's" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • LR, love the outdoor space and ALL the food looks awesome. I gotta try the SSN686 Breakfast Roll.

Mahalo,
    Bryan
    Thanks, Man! Because I had it already cooked, I added a little extra sausage, 2 oz. more cheese, and an additional egg. It was a hit.

Mike
    I've et at your house, and you'd surely have them on the Coop if it weren't for Deputy Ropa.

Best of a New Year to you and the Hen.

Mike
    Too great, at times.
  • johnrezzjohnrezz Posts: 116
    Mike great porch!!!! I would love to do somthing like that but the climate here is just not going to cooperate
  • Really cool pictures - Thanks so much for sharing.
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 5,933
    Wow, beautiful family, food, and fotos, what more can one ask for! Especially love that aerial shot. Happy New Year!
    canuckland
  • DDAYDDAY Posts: 30
    wow nice lay out!!!! love the patio!