Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Buddy Update.One more push!Please

Serial GrillerSerial Griller Posts: 1,186
edited 2:45AM in EggHead Forum
Thanks to all for your support on this forum .You people are the best!
The Arraingment is tomorrow for the deranged killer of this helpless animal.
If you have access to a fax please send a fax to tell the Assistant District Attorney, Michelle Heldmyer to give this lower than scum the max.
Her fax is 1-970-248-3630.
If any of you are just finding out about Buddy, here's a heartbreaking link where you can help.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/6/demand-justice-for-buddys-killer
Thanks in advance!

Comments

• GrillerGriller Posts: 88
    I can't believe there are people in this world that could even consider doing something like that much less do it. Thanks for posting. Let's hope he gets the max.
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,392
    You may also e-mail the Assistant U.S. Attorney, Michelle Heldmyer at michelle.heldmyer@usdoj.gov
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

Lets also hope and demand that child abusers, rapists and killers, also get a little more heat.

It seems animals are more protected than people. Don't get me wrong, I love animals too.

GG
  • sharhammsharhamm Posts: 255
    Done. Hope it helps.