It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
EGG Table Forum
Rules & Disclaimer
Salads and Dressings
Sauces, Rubs, Marinades
Soups, Stews, Chilis
Weight Loss Forum
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our
Holiday Entertaining Guide
can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out
EGGcellent Sugar Cookies
BGE Cake Pops
Santa Hat Brownies
! See you in the New Year EGGheads!
The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights
Eggs in the Desert Info
edited November -1
Any idea how we get more info on this eggfest? When you click on the link, it just takes you to the BBQ Island website and I can't seem to find a link there.
agreed, ran into same problem...want to go to my first eggfest
The eggfest is going to be held on the Feb 15 in the parking lot of the bbq islands in tempe right by the ikea off of warner and the 10
These guys really want it to work and they are going above and beyond to do great customer service and want to be the egg dealer here in phoenix
They also carry the dizzy pig line of rubs
Gotta love that new one called pineapple head
if you all want anymore info just ask
They are doing it on a Monday? I know govt employees have off, but it is going to be tough for a lot of us to make it. I'll have to take a PTO day.
*****Updated Eggs in the Desert Schedule***
Saturday Feb 13th - 9am - 4pm
BBQ ISLANDS Eggs In The Desert
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Meat and Greet:
February 12th 5:00PM - 8:00 PM (For Cooks only, must RSVP)
• 6:00 PM: BBQ Island 8425 S Emerald Dr Suite #103. Tempe, AZ. 85268 480-632-9227
Saturday, February 13th 8:00AM - 4:00 PM
• 8:00 AM: Cooks Sign in and setup
•9:00 AM: Let the Eggfest Begin! The Eggs in the Desert Eggfest begins with the traditional "Lighting of the Eggs". Food will be available all day. Just wander from egg to egg to sample foods and discuss recipes and techniques with the cooks. Sign up for Prizes and give away.
• 9:30 AM: Big Green Egg 101 Class with BGE Rep. Dirk Leslie
• 10:30 AM: Class - TBD
• 11:30 AM: Class with DR BBQ, learn from the best as he demonstrates his favorite cooking skills and techniques.
• 1:30 PM: Iron Egg Set up
• 2:00 PM: The 2010 Eggs in the Desert, Iron Egg Begins
• 2:30 PM: Iron Egg: Turn-in and Judging begins
• 3:00 PM: We will begin shutting down the demo eggs to allow for sufficient cooling time
• 3:30 PM: Peoples Choice for cooks begins & Announcement of Iron Egg Competition Champion.
Big Green Eggs are available for purchase at discounted prices for registered attendees of the Eggs in the Desert. Pre-order your Egg package at time of registration. Demo Egg must be prepaid before the Eggs in the Desert Event.
Powered by Vanilla