Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Eggfest Branson, MO 2010

cbcb Posts: 27
edited 5:39AM in EggHead Forum
Mark your calendars! Exciting news - A Branson,MO Eggfest June 11-12,2010! Inviting all Eggers and families! Grilling, Competitions, Branson Entertainment, and so much more! Watch for banner ad and website coming soon!
·

Comments

• JeffersonianJeffersonian Posts: 4,244
    That might be worth the trip. Thanks for the heads-up, CB.
    ·
  • cbcb Posts: 27
    I will make sure it is worth your trip a great family trip! We'd love to have you! I will let you know more soon...
    ·
  • I am home during this time. I have an Aunt in Mt. View that I need to visit, send more information when it's available. I would like to attend.

wcluvslabs@aol.com
    ·
  • cbcb Posts: 27
    I sure will. That would make a good trip for you and I am sure it would make your Aunt happy! Heck! Bring her along!

I should have info in a shortly!
    ·