Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Eggfest Branson, MO 2010

cbcb Posts: 27
edited 6:32PM in EggHead Forum
Mark your calendars! Exciting news - A Branson,MO Eggfest June 11-12,2010! Inviting all Eggers and families! Grilling, Competitions, Branson Entertainment, and so much more! Watch for banner ad and website coming soon!

Comments

• JeffersonianJeffersonian Posts: 4,244
    That might be worth the trip. Thanks for the heads-up, CB.
  • cbcb Posts: 27
    I will make sure it is worth your trip a great family trip! We'd love to have you! I will let you know more soon...
  • I am home during this time. I have an Aunt in Mt. View that I need to visit, send more information when it's available. I would like to attend.

wcluvslabs@aol.com
  • cbcb Posts: 27
    I sure will. That would make a good trip for you and I am sure it would make your Aunt happy! Heck! Bring her along!

I should have info in a shortly!