Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Kc EggFest

poolguypoolguy Posts: 129
edited 11:34PM in EggHead Forum
For everybody interested Hot Spot Pools & Spas Is hosting Kansas City's 1st EggFest. We have a date set for June 19th 2010 with a meet & greet set for the 18th. for more info sign up @ www.kceggfest.com or www.libertyhottub.com and I will keep everyone updated. please include your user name first & last Please. We are currently working on the logo and a lot more.
Thanks For your support
Larry

Comments

• KokemanKokeman Posts: 816
    Hmmmm, Gotta rethink now. Was thinking of going to Vegas that weekend for WSOP. I defiantly won't lose as much money in KC. :unsure: That is if I don't bring an XL home. :whistle:
  • poolguypoolguy Posts: 129
    we sure can help you with that xl egg. and you will save on airfare. LOL
  • cbcb Posts: 27
    That's great Larry,

We are having our Branson Eggfest June 11-12th we can possibly get some great grillers to take in both EggFest.
    I am excited to attend yours. Let's bring Egg heads to Missouri!

Best of luck!
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    I would like to attend both, but opening a new restaurant. I will be limited this year. Good luck.
    Branson should be nice.
    Mike
  • cbcb Posts: 27
    Keep us in mind if you need a break for a great time with fellow "eggers".

Where is your restaurant and are you going to install a BGE in your kitchen?

Best of Luck! I know how hard opening and running a new restaurant can be...
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Belton, Mo. I will have a few BGEs on board. But will have to buy something larger that can handle 500 lbs of meat a day.
    I would love to make it.
    Mike
  • poolguypoolguy Posts: 129
    Cb hello that's what were are trying to do. get more peeps informed about the egg. Nobody around here really pushes the egg. BGE is the only grill/smoker I sell. I did have mine sent for the 12th, but I got a call from RD. I knew they were having one but RD had not told me the date then. so we moved to following week. No problem. I am going to try to make it to Branson. we will have to see how everything is going.
    Good Luck