Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Pork Loin Half Rib

Smokin' JacketSmokin' Jacket Posts: 62
edited 1:56PM in EggHead Forum
My wife has 2 Pork Loin Half Rib Roasts for me to egg today...I have no idea>>

Direct or indirect?
Temp?
Prep?
Rub?
Time?

Need the help of this awesome forum.

Happy New Years everyone!!!
·

Comments

• nfm
    ·
  • BajaTomBajaTom Posts: 1,269
    I would brine for a couple of hours. Put some bacon strips on top and grill indirect at around 350/375 to an internal temp of 145/150. Slice and serve after a 10 minute rest. Another good method is to butterfly the roast and stuff with sausage dressing and roast the same way as above. I would cut some slices to pound out to a 1/4 slices for grilled sandwiches served with pickles and onions. Porkloinpotato2.jpg
    ·
  • Thanks Tom...I cooked them indirect at about 375...rubbed with Jamaican Firewalk and covered with bacon...they turned out great.
    ·
  • Thanks Tom...I cooked them indirect at about 375...rubbed with Jamaican Firewalk and covered with bacon...they turned out great.
    ·