Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Table mounted Egg cover

Options
Zoey
Zoey Posts: 1
edited November -1 in EGG Table Forum
Would like to know what people have used to cover table mounted eggs and where bought etc. I would like a cover that goes over the egg and not the entire table.

Comments

• Zoey, for many years I used the bottom half of a trash can, mainly because my egg was under a giant Maple tree that frequently dropped big branches, didn't want the egg crackin... it aint pretty but it was effective:

IMG_1524.jpg

IMG_1542.jpg

it had the added benefit of keeping the egg dry, so I've never had any rust problems on the bands
  • Serial Griller
    Options
    By Cover Works.It's a marine industry material.Unlike vinyl, it breathes. Made by Cover works, John advertises on the Nakedhiz site.Fits like a glove.The logo was put on by me.
    P1010097.jpg
    P1010101.jpg
    P1010072-2.jpg
  • Purpose
    Options
    Coverworks makes good products, have a cover they made myself. very happy, they cover the details