Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

winter time

boehmerboehmer Posts: 23
edited 5:12AM in EggHead Forum
cooking 9lbs of boston butt.. and it started to snow.

• That makes it "comfort food"! Enjoy!
  • randoms083-1.jpg
  • The road to my house Christmas morning.

• 53 degrees here in Charlotte today, but that's a great picture of a faithful, old friend on a cold cold day!
  • that is alot of snow mike. glade it is not like that in indiana
  • randoms083-1.jpg

sorry guys i am new to the hole putting pictures on here trying to understand it all
  • Cpt'n CookCpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
    Wow, that's really starting to mount up. Must be close to 1/2 inch :laugh:
  • Wonderful picture(s)!! What's the orange cord on the left for?

(We got only 24 inches the week before Christmas.)

My son asked for baby back ribs for Christmas Day dinner and I can't wait to do it again next year...but this time it'll be on the new egg!
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Cpt'n Cook, You laugh but when it snows like that ( 1/2 inch) here in Tennessee they close the Schools and brine the road ect... :laugh: :lol: Tim

But Car wash Mike has a bunch of snow! :woohoo:

There is no snow on the ground at this time but it is in the forecast. We are planning for lows to be in the teens next week with highs in the 20's. That's cold for us.
    :laugh: :laugh: I have cooked on the egg when the snow is above my knees and -20°.

The egg doesn't care, the cook does.

Why do they make signs so short out that way.

Happy New Years. Kent
  • smoky bsmoky b Posts: 648
    haha! I don't think i'll ever have to worry about that down here in Alabama.