Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

WG order near zips 19355 or 19711, looking 4 more

bcrawfo2bcrawfo2 Posts: 85
edited 8:57AM in EggHead Forum
Not sure of any better way to find others to join in...
A few of us are working on ordering a pallet of WG. One guy is in Malvern, PA...I'm in Newark, DE. You could pick up in either location.
We have 3, maybe 4 confirmed--pallet = 60 bags.

Sorry if there is a better way to find those near me. I don't have but a few egg buddies around. The Frapper Map doesn't look to be up-to-date.
·

Comments

• What's a Frapper Map?
    ·
  • Go to Member -> Frapper Map.
    It looks like an attempt to map forum users to "pins" on a map. A good idea, but apparently not maintained.
    ·
  • Thanks. I could not get it to load but will try later. I would like an idea of how many other EggHeads are here on Cape Cod.
    ·
  • I am a newbie so please forgive me for asking but what is a WG? I think it is wood charcoal but don't know for sure. My son is in Wayne on the Mainline and I am going to try to get him to buy a BGE. I live here in Atlanta so it is easy to find fellow egg heads.
    ·
  • WG = Wicked Good Charcoal. The Naked Whiz site has reviews of different brands.
    It's a popular brand that a lot of us can only get mail-order. For me...it's $22 per 20 pound bag. Buying in bulk you can get it less than $15 a bag.
    ·
  • crghc98crghc98 Posts: 1,006
    Not on the cape, but not far...there are a few mass eggers on this forum.
    ·
  • BobSBobS Posts: 2,485
    I live in Northern Wilmington and would be happy to take 5 bags.
    ·
  • uglydoguglydog Posts: 256
    I'm in Boothwyn, PA, close to Chadds Ford, and could handle 5 or 6 bags.

Uglydog
    ·
  • Uglydog...I'll PM you with my email addr.
    Please send your contact info.
    Scott
    ·