Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Surf and turf + cheesecake!!!

johnrezzjohnrezz Posts: 116
edited 3:29PM in EggHead Forum
Here is last nights dinner!!!!
IMG_2020.jpg
IMG_2021.jpg
IMG_2024.jpg
·

Comments

• BoogieBoogie Posts: 137
    Did you make the cheesecake?
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    :woohoo: LAWDAMERCY!!! :) YUMMM-MMMEE!!!
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,406
    Took six times to get your pics to show. Food looks fabulous!! That is not a sticker on that wedge of lemon... B)
    The plated meat and veggies looks way yummy!!
    Nice job!
    Thanks.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
  • Awesome looking meal!!!
    ·
  • BHE1BHE1 Posts: 205
    WOWZA!!!!!! Man does that look good; great presentation too.

I'm assuming you made the cheesecake???? Would you be willing to share the recipe????

Thanks for sharing.

Ed
    ·
  • BHE1BHE1 Posts: 205
    ·
  • :woohoo: what a meal! very elegant B)
    ·
  • johnrezzjohnrezz Posts: 116
    Nothing special on the cheescake... you can find it in the recepie section of this website under dessert, it is the same recepie that is in the box of Philidelphia cream cheese. I just put what ever I have in the refer on the top..... just dont use alot of smoke...... this is my third one and they have all been fantastic...
    The roast came out perfect. about 2:20 cook and a 45min rest. I learned a trick from a chef friend, rest it upside down so the juice re-incoorporates better.... seemed to work well.
    This was my first time grilling lobster and I got to tell you I loved it. used olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, paprika and salt and peper, the sticker on the lemon was a bonus :) My son likes the stickers.....

thanks for the comments...

John
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    I thought the sticker was cool! B)
    ·
  • YUM I wanted to eat my screen
    ·