Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dave's Double Smoked Ham

Options
fiver29
fiver29 Posts: 628
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I finally got around to getting a digitial camera. Lets see if I can make this work.[p]The ham was fantastic by the way. Very juicy. My in-laws said they never had a ham that good before. Who was I to argue?[p]ham1.jpg[p]ham2.jpg
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Strongsville, Ohio

Yes.  I own a blue egg!  Call Atlanta if you don't believe me!
[I put this here so everyone knows when I put pictures up with a blue egg in it]

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,889
    Options
    fiver29,
    you are so right! That recipe of Dr Chicken aka Dave Spence is a winner!

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Painter
    Painter Posts: 464
    Options
    fiver29,
    Wow, We finally get to see some pics of the finished product. It's the recipe I use also. Thanks for the mouth watering pics. The recipe requests will be coming shortly I'm sure.
    Bob

• WooDoggies
    WooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    Options
    fiver29,[p]That looks great and I've been wanting to do Dr Chicken's recipe for some time now....... been requested to do a ham for Easter and this might be the chance.[p]Thanks for the recipe reminder.[p]John

• fiver29
    fiver29 Posts: 628
    Options
    WooDoggies,[p]Glad I could help![p]John
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Strongsville, Ohio

Yes.  I own a blue egg!  Call Atlanta if you don't believe me!
    [I put this here so everyone knows when I put pictures up with a blue egg in it]