Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

thanks Spring Chicken

Chef Wil
Chef Wil Posts: 702
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
LinkPhoto?GUID=33a147b3-2902-1b49-2094-306f66233b61&size=
<p />you gave me the " I want some of those " real bad. Ground Chuck, diced onions and bell peppers and lotsa Ragin River Rub, maple smoked bacon, and a handful of maple chips. All I can say is KeeYahhhh !!!

Comments

• Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    Chef Wil,
    You never cease to amaze me! Truly a legend in your own time. Those are beautiful.
    Lagniappes to you man,
    Mike

• Chef Wil
    Chef Wil Posts: 702
    Lawn Ranger,
    a Legend makes me feel older than the lump used to cook 'em...............LOL, but your never too old to learn, I noticed The Chicken had abt's and didn't use teet pickers, so I figured I'd try and jus keep the bacon tucked underneath the peppa and see what happened, IT Works and no bothersome mess with picks. So from the guy that brought you 20 racksa ribs, heres 54 abt's........hehehehe. That Rangin River Rub from Dizzy Pig guy really rocks and I coulda never started the cook without using the gridlifter, ashtool, and pan from the "NOW" Famous Lawn Ranger. Thanks Guys.

• Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Chef Wil,
    My My! You sho know how to cook. I guess with a Cajun name like Menard, you gotta now how to rustle up some good food. Its in your genes. If I can ever get completely over my prostate operation (diapers) I'm headed your way. You can count on it.[p]Spring Chicken

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Chef Wil,
    Those are awful purty there, Wil. I was trying to grab one off the screen. [p]Thanks for the comments, and very cool to hear that the raging river is workin ferya. Will prolly try your Grilla Shaker on a pork loin tommorrow.[p]Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    Nature Boy,
    How was New Mexico? I thought about you, with envy.[p]Mike

• WooDoggies
    WooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    Chef Wil,[p]Dang, look at that!

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Lawn Ranger,
    Great! Learned a lot. Saw some good mountain scenery. Met some great people. Had some adventure. Tasted a whole bunch of rubs, Qsauces, salsas and hot sauces. All in the Land of Enchantment! Wish you were there.
    Beers
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • StumpBaby
    StumpBaby Posts: 320
    Nature Boy,[p]And here I was thinkin I was sittin in the land of enchantment....I was sittin here at my computer..leanin forward..my giant woolly behin hangin offa the back of the wooden stool...gigglin for what seemed like hours....before I turned around realized two things..first..the wife wasn't even home..second.. I done had my goose down undies on inside out again...both of which ruined a perfectly good afternoon...[p]Ahh...the life of a Stump..[p]StumpBaby

• Chef Wil,excuse me for wiping my drool off my mouth - these look fabulous- and i bet they tasted even better once smoked & juicy hot[p]mmm mmmm mmmmmm GOOD

• Chef Wil,
    Another good reason for NOT using toothpicks is---A good friend of mine is still in the hospital from swallowing a toothpick and not knowing it. How could he do that you ask. Well he is about 350 lbs (at least before this happened) and can eat like a horse. He had to have a colostomy to clean all the bacteria damage caused from the toothpick poking holes in his insides on the way down. A month after the operation, he had to go back in again because they didn't get all the bacteria out the first time. He's still in the hospital now. I never thought a toothpick could take down a 350 pounder, but it happened. By the way, Hes a long, long time egger also. but has never posted on the forum. In fact, he's the one that got me involved. Also, he's down to about 280 since all this happened. See-Yaa