Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Where did you buy your CyberQ!

AlwaysGolf
AlwaysGolf Posts: 704
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Getting ready to order Santa to pull the trigger on a CyberQ. Was wonderiing if it is better to order from BBQ guru site or Freds Music and BBq. Is the warranty the same from both and how about customer service and shipping time as I would need it by 3 or 4 January.

In other news, sort of cool here now highs of 55-65 and lows of about 40. Think it is nicer here than in Texas, weather wise that is.

Comments

• Celtic Wolf
    Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Personally I'd buy it directly from BBQ Guru. As for their customer service, they rank up there with the best..

Order it now and you'll have long before January 3rd.
  • I ordered mine from BBQ guru direct. It came quickly.
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    Al I ordered mine from BBQ guru direct and it came in 5 min's ago. Plus right now you get for $10 a nice pair of gloves and a plastic holder for all the stuff.
    Now mine was the Digi Q not the Cyber.
    Damn I will never catch you :angry:
    How long till that meal you promised Linda and I?
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Ordered mine direct as well.

Haven't seen you in the neighborhood for a while - hope you are doing well.
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,759
    Good to see you posting and I hope all is well.

We had a 12" snow last week and I'm getting low on sand
    for the sidewalks . . . got any to spare? :lol:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • from guru direct ,,, that is what i did
  • Squeeze
    Squeeze Posts: 717
    I agree with you Pete! Call Kenny or Bob, they will take care of you!

-Kevin
    Kevin Jacques
    The University of Que L.L.C. ®
    Killen, AL
    www.uofque.com

Take Your Taste Buds to School!
  • Firetruck
    Firetruck Posts: 2,679
    AG, I'd go with Guru. I had a small issue on some warranty and they fixed me right up.

Good to hear from you. Hope you get to come home soon.
  • Thanks All, will give them a call. Now what color should I get. Decisions, Decisions.

Mickey, you have probably passed me already, Dinner is still a go, will definitely give you a call, email you or get in touch with you on facebook when I get into town. Just remember tho that I will be out of practice, so do be too hard on me.

Will try to check in more often instead of when I just have questions. Besides when you can't cook it is just depressing looking at all the food pics and reading all the posts. :(
    Later for now
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,676
    Stay safe and good luck in the "Gator Bowl" kinda funny isn't it?
  • Yeah, that is pretty funny, but he had a good run and I think it was time (probably a few years ago). Glad Tebow is leaving!!