Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: I\'d like to thank my Egghead family

EgginDawg
EgginDawg Posts: 747
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
for your kind words and prayers this past week. For those who didn't know Mrs. EgginDawg has been in the hospital since Tuesday. She has been suffering from an upper respiratory infection, double-ear infection, asthma, and bronchitis. It all converged at one time and it was scary for a few days. The great news is it looks like she has "turned the corner" and may go home tomorrow or Monday. Coupled with my gorilla-golf arm accident and surgery 3 weeks ago it has been a tough week. But, you know what, Life is Good! We're both on the mend, we have great friends, and a great BGE family. Thanks to all!
My apologies to my secret santa recipient for being a little stupid by neglecting to put in a card so they'd know who sent it. Also, my apologies to the person who drew my name and sent me a great pack of goodies. I will be posting a picture and a reveal of who took so great care of me.

Comments