Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Get ready to turn up the heat as we dive into August. While there are only a few weeks left to perfect those tailgate recipes, summer isn’t over yet! Two things we’ll be making this month are Chile Rubbed Grilled Pork Chops and Bell Pepper Kabobs. Then, relax after a cookout with a cool dessert cooked on your EGG - Ice Cream Sandwiches! You can mix and match your favorite cookie flavors with ice cream flavors. Simple, yet delicious!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Got a package

cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
edited 6:55PM in EggHead Forum
I had called BGE Headquarters earlier in the week.

eggornaments-clientcatering004.jpg

eggornaments-clientcatering005.jpg

eggornaments-clientcatering006.jpg

eggornaments-clientcatering007.jpg

They are sooo cute!!!
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE

Comments

• You have another one on the way. :(

Mike
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Yes and that one is special!! From a friend special!! :) ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • How cool
  • DeplesisDeplesis Posts: 215
    Molly
    Those are so cool....where will you hang them?
    RJ
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    I got mine at the last eggtoberfest and it has 2007 on it. Tim

000_1345.jpg
  • I will buy one if you are willing to sell.
  • Nice, do they sell them online from Mothership?