Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Weekends here, what are you puttin on your egg

Options
2»

Comments

• Susan Egglaine
    Options
    A couple of butts to give away. Paella on Sunday. I tape pit masters and watch on Sunday night :) probably a chicken to pick
  • Chef Charles
    Options
    Steve,

Thanks. What an excellent idea. The recipe I am going to follow calls for fresh lasagna noodles. I am going to check out Loblaws.

Tom

Tom

Charles is a mischevious feline who always has something cooking

Twin lbge's .. grew up in the sun parlor of Canada but now egging in the nation's capital

• Little Steven
    Options
    Tom,

Good luck. They're labelled "PC Ready To Use" or something close to that.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Options
    I'm gonna make a batch of Blind Bull Bacon Burger tonite and cook some stuff tomorrow.I got a freezer full of beef cuts that I really don't care for...minute steak,round steak etc.Gonna grind it with bacon and see what happens.
    BBBB001.jpg
    BBBB003.jpg
    BBBB004.jpg

Gonna smoke/toast some pecans too.
    BBBB002.jpg
  • Deplesis
    Deplesis Posts: 215
    Options
    Hoss,
    That looks like a true eggin adventure. Make sure you post the finished pics.
    Thanks,
    RJ
  • Deplesis
    Deplesis Posts: 215
    Options
    Steven
    Thanks for the info. Pics would be nice if you have the time. Where do you source it from in Canada?
    Regards,
    RJ
  • Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Options
    Making a big batch of deer stew tomorrow afternoon.

If things go my way Sunday morning then Sunday evening I will be doing dove breasts wrapped in bacon. If anyone wants to call out to Walton County and let the birds know they need to be flying about 7:30 am Sunday I would appreciate it.
  • Car Wash Mike
    Options
    12 slabs of Baby Backs for early Christmas presents to my golf league. Hope they are not root canal. :) Hope they turn out like this.
    1231ribs012.jpg
    In case you are counting at home that is less than 50 slabs this year. :(

Then get some loins going for next week end for Canadian Bacon. And some smoked cheese to go with them for other presents.
    Don't you wish, you washed your car today? LOL

013.jpg

ch1005.jpg

Then a seperate batch of swiss. I know old pics, lay off. :)
    Swiss and Canadian Bacon on a toasted muffin. WOW!

1231ribs002.jpg

Thx for asking.

Mike
  • PapaB
    PapaB Posts: 146
    Options
    Just finished my first smoke..BBR's were outstanding...did them dry with the rub.
  • mkc
    mkc Posts: 544
    Options
    Got a casual Christmas party to go to tomorrow, so I'm making Moink Balls for the first time to take as a contribution. I have the Kirkland Italian style meatballs, the Wright's pepper bacon, and just have to decide between the Stubb's BBQ sauce, the Fischer and Wieser Raspberry Chipotle glaze, or the homemade Hatch hot pepper jelly...

Sunday I think I'm making cornbread/rye break/sage sausage stuffed pork tenderloin (got some frozen leftover Thanksgiving stuffing to use up).
    Egging in Crossville, TN
  • hornhonk
    hornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Options
    I'll be smoking baloney..don't laugh...and some bbrs. I think I'll smoke cheese, too. I want to try smoking some string cheese.
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Nice Larry!! Happy Hannukah!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE