Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Another nu-guy

Options
AbqEgg'r
AbqEgg'r Posts: 91
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Bought my first BGE three weeks ago and already I'm an egg-fanatic. I've cooked steak, hamburgers, salmon, potatoes, and the best ribs (1st try) we've ever eaten. Did an Easter turkey (with a lot of help from Dr. Chicken)that was good, but leaves room for improvement. Had problems created by (probably) wet lump.[p]EggFest looks like it was a lot of fun..hope to have one here in the Great Southwest. I have a lot of questions, and look forward to sharing recipes, ideas, and lies with this great group of egger's.

Comments

• Smokey
    Smokey Posts: 2,468
    Options
    AbqEgg'r,[p]Congradulations on your new purchare. Can't wait to hear about your adventures! E2K was great and we missed all who couldn't attend, but I think we all ate a little extra to help make up for it![p]Smokey

• AbqEgg'r
    AbqEgg'r Posts: 91
    Options
    Smokey,
    Forgot to mention; I can be recognized in a crowd as a BGE user by the hair MISSING on my right arm. Guess that's part of the learning experience with the BGE.

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    AbqEgg'r,
    It grows back! No matter how much you hear about those WHOOSHes, it almost has to happen to you first before you really learn! Good luck with your future eggventures. You know where to come for ideas![p]Cheers
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Nu-Guy
    Nu-Guy Posts: 136
    Options
    AbqEgg'r,
    Welcome to Eggland. You are going to have the time of your life here. There are so many neat things to egg and a great group of eggies to help when you need it.[p]Nu-Guy