Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Pitmasters & Chris Capell

Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
edited 1:09AM in EggHead Forum
Anyone see Chris on pitmasters, He's helping Lee Ann Whippin.

Comments

• I thought I recognized that guy!

She's having some problems.
  • yep. .. watching it right now....sure hope chris didn't help screw up that hog!! LOL
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,675
    I didn't notice it was him :huh:
  • mkcmkc Posts: 540
    Aw, crap! We're watching the "Making of Caddyshack" and forgot about the Pitmasters :(

Is there a re-showing of this episode?
    Egging in Denton, Texas
    I think at 1:00 AM
    Guide says midnight
  • They re-ran the last episode around noon or so on the following Saturday, too.

oops...just checked, and it's noon on Sunday. That's Central time.
  • mkcmkc Posts: 540
    Thanks - I quickly checked that during commercial - have the later running set to record (11 Central but after a couple of glasses of wine I won't be able to stay awake to watch tonight).

And I set up a "record new episodes" as well so we don't miss any more.
    Egging in Denton, Texas
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    It is on TLC NOW!CST. :)
  • Who is Chris? I did notice they had about 5 BGE's
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    He makes the Dizzy Pigs Rubs.He is a Rock Star on the Forum.Goes by the handle Nature Boy.Great Guy! ;)
  • reelgemreelgem Posts: 4,256
    I LOVE this show!! I just watched it while I was working out this morning. Chris said he had helped LeAnne. Pretty exciting, we have a celebrity on the forum. :woohoo: :laugh: :woohoo:
  • I thought I did, but wasn't for sure.

Mike
  • HatchHatch Posts: 149
    That was all on Billy, I think it was the beginning of the end for him....
    Leeanne dumped him soon after.
  • Cpt'n CookCpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
    We have many celebrities on this forum :angry:
  • WokOnMediumWokOnMedium Posts: 1,376
    I watched it, but I also had 4 margaritas....I think I better rewatch it. Alert and looking for Chris this time! :laugh:
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    I noticed that as well. Too bad he didnt get proper recognition for the "pitmaster" that he is.
    I'm sorry, I forgot about Cpt'n Cook. :)
    You got to watch out for those Rita's they can make you really dizzy and do wierd things to your vision. Chris was on the show a number of times. I would rewatch it and slowly sip a margarita. :)
  • No kidding. Wood Chicks did really well on the KCBS portion of competition, no doubt in part because of DP's help.