Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

My elf gift came today!

Susan EgglaineSusan Egglaine Posts: 2,430
edited 5:27PM in EggHead Forum
He did great! I had been wanting some fire wires :)
DSCN4649.jpg
Thanks Scott Crawford!
What is your forum name?
·

Comments

• Nice score! We were talking about firewire at work today, but not the same kind...these are much more fun than computer wiring:)
    Knoxville, TN
    ·
  • I was just looking at the adjust-a burger patty press. It has four adjustments. The store size is zero :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: (maybe I am suppose to put it in the drawer on store size) :blink: :silly: :blink:
    ·
  • Hi Susan...I'm Scott.
    Hope you enjoy. I got a burger thing for us too and tried it last night. Don't take too much faith in it's weight. The 1/3 lbs I made turned out to be 7 ozs. But they were all the same size/shape...so we've got that going for us.
    ·
  • Now I'm wishing I put firewire on my list... Nice haul!

Doug
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Nice going Susan! ;)
    ·
  • Bobby-QBobby-Q Posts: 1,993
    Hey Susan,

Thank You!! Your gift rocks. I've tasted all of the blends and they are really nice. I'm taking the cider up to TN this weekend to share with friends at a Christmas party, I'm sure it's going to be awesome.

I'm very glad you drew my name. You done good!!
    ·
  • When I drew your name :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
    Have fun in Tenn, pack your long johns!
    ·
  • Nice
    ·
  • Bobby-QBobby-Q Posts: 1,993
    Lol. You know me well enough to know I'm not like that.

Long Johns are packed and we live in a few minutes. Have a great weekend.
    ·