Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

top chef finale

mad max beyond eggdomemad max beyond eggdome Posts: 8,133
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
is about to start ....who you got??

i got brian .....
·

Comments

• AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    I think Bryan or the bearded dude, can't decide. -RP
    ·
  • well, since you are 3 hours behind me, and i'm watching the finale right now, i won't post it in 45 minutes and give it away!!
    ·
    I have Direct tv, and am watching it with you. -RP
    ·
  • good stuff... .i thought this has been a really good season, and i thought at the end of the day, the three best guys were the ones that made it.. ..
    ·
    Geez, how wrong can I be!!!! -RP
    ·
  • me too....
    ·
  • BigTBigT Posts: 385
    I didn't watch it, but I heard that People or one of the other supermarket tabloids have the winner on the newsstand this morning-oops!
    ·
  • SqueezeSqueeze Posts: 707
    I've got a Qualitative Research paper on a University's reaction to H1N1 flu on campus and the knowledge level of residential students....I hope I win!
    ·
    nm
    ·
  • I'll give people a chance to watch it first but I will say that my favorite didn't win. I did think it was interesting that they brought the chefs' mothers in for the final judging. (yes I know they didn't get a vote)
    ·
  • Mike graduated two years ahead of me from the Greenbrier apprenticeship program. ANd Brian was two classes ahead of me while I was at the culinary institute of americia. They are booth great chefs!! It was so much fun watching them all season. Hoss
    ·