Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

so, Mark the wood

Options
RRP
RRP Posts: 25,893
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
How did your prime rib come out last night? "Inquiring minds want to know" as they say!
Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.

Comments

• markthewood
    Options
    RRP,[p]Thanks for asking! To make a long story short, it turned out great!! [p]Seared it for 90 seconds on each side after rubbing it down with Montreal Steak Seasoning and olive oil, then rested it for about 20 minutes to adjust the temp down to 350F. Then I let 'er rip for about 3.5 hours and took it off @ 138F internal. AWESOME! Had my parents and Mother-In-Law over and they all enjoyed the meal. Served with roasted veggies, salad, and croissants; along with a couple of bottles of Pinot Noir. Ahh, yes; truly a King's Feast![p]Thanks for the info, I really appreciated everyone's input. It is so nice to be able to draw upon so much experience on this forum. Thanks again for everyone's help!!![p]"Happy Eggin"[p]Mark