Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thanks for all the support, everyone!

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Enjoyed doing my baked bananas on the egg. Thanks, everyone, for your support. Earl--you should have done yours, too. My recipe will be posted for these things sometime today or tomorrow. Don't these Egg events remind you of being in college again--sans the worry about breaking up the fun to go study?

Comments

• bdavidson
    bdavidson Posts: 411
    Options
    BAMBI (aka Christina Hurn),
    Did you come to Maryland for the Eggfest alone, or were you in the area for another reason. Regardless, your bananas were great! Thanks for coming. It was good to meet you.

• Mary
    Mary Posts: 190
    Options
    BAMBI (aka Christina Hurn),[p]I'll be looking forward to the recipe, they were fabulous. glad you could come.[p]Mary
  • Smokey
    Smokey Posts: 2,468
    Options
    BAMBI (aka Christina Hurn),[p]It was great meeting both you and Richard! Laurel really had a good time and loved helping with the bananas prep work! The bananas wer fantastic and she says I MUST make some soon along with several other things.[p]Smokey

• Bambi
    Bambi Posts: 38
    Options
    bdavidson,
    Thanks for writing. I did not have any other business in Maryland, I just came out for Eggfest alone. Hey, that's reason enough. We hope to be posting our pictures that we wook soon. See ya.

• Unknown
    Options
    Smokey, Ditto and ditto. Laurel was a great help and fun to work with. Send her out here, would you? Could use her help more often. Hope you found those sites for Laurel to look at. If not, kindly e-mail when you can and I'll send the list to you. Best!

• MAC
    MAC Posts: 442
    Options
    Bambi,
    I'm truely sorry that I could not make it to the EGG FEAST! ! ! It sounds like your bananas were a GRR...ATE hit. The forum will have to start a NEW section of the recipes. "Deserts" I think you will be the first or close. I would love to see more deserts on the forum. May the person who did the pineapple rings could post theirs. Look forward to the recipe. [p]Regards[p]MAC

• Bambi
    Options
    MAC,
    Sorry you were not at fest. Banana recipe to be duly noted in recipe section soon. Check it out on your egg!

• char buddy
    char buddy Posts: 562
    Options
    Bambi,
    thanks for breaking in my egg. It's working just fine now.

• Bambi
    Options
    char buddy,
    Hillard, is that you!!? I am honored to be the Egg-breaker-inner. Needless to say, you and your new BGE made it home intact, no? Such a pleasure meeting you.

• djm5x9
    djm5x9 Posts: 1,342
    Options
    BAMBI:[p]You have come a long way since last October in Atlanta. I remember you asorbing everything "EGG" last fall. Glad you and Richard had a good time. Although I could not be there I am interested in your bananna recipe!

• Bambi
    Options
    djm5x9,
    It's posted. And...I'm still absorbing!

• Bambi
    Options
    char buddy,
    Now do you see why we came out all the way from California?
    It was funny watching you in silent amazement at this whole thing.

• char buddy
    char buddy Posts: 562
    Options
    Bambi,
    That would be me and can't wait to do (re-do) your bananas. Maybe this weekend.