Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Eggfest in Tempe, AZ

Options
AZRP
AZRP Posts: 10,116
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I talked to the area rep for the BGE distributor and he told me there is going to be a fest in Tempe in February. The same people that just put on a KCBS event called the Brew and Que are putting it on. The weather can be pretty nice here in Feb. -RP

Comments

• Desert Oasis Woman
    Options
    Hi Randy :)
    Wind blowing from west and a rainbow in the north :blink: Global what???
    Not nearly as bad as you have been getting, but wind at lunch time reminded me of good old days in Wyoming :lol: :silly: when I used to work outside in that stuff :pinch: -- a few highway signs down and many "twisting" :lol:
    Eggfest in Tempe sounds do-able :woohoo: . Any idea of the date?
  • Spring Hen
    Spring Hen Posts: 1,578
    Options
    We will redistriubte some of our wealth :laugh: on a trip to Phoenix to be with you guys. Just give us the date and we'll be there.
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • hornhonk
    hornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Options
    Sounds interesting...
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Let us all know Randy. Thanks for the heads up.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • ChefRD
    ChefRD Posts: 438
    Options
    Randy,
    Sounds good to me! We will be in Bullhead City in Feb. and would love to attend. Please keep us posted with the details and hopefully we can work it out.
    Later,
    Ron.
  • SMITTYtheSMOKER
    Options
    We already have a trip to Lake Havasu(contest)planned for Feb...maybe we can arrange to do both.

Good to hear.

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

• AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    Are the goatheads putting on their own contest? -RP