Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

What's the weather like in your area ?

EGGARYEGGARY Posts: 1,222
edited 3:43PM in EggHead Forum
Here in Canoga Para it is in the lower 60's and cloudy.
·

Comments

• HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    43 degrees,overcast.Just south of Memphis.
    ·
  • fieroguyfieroguy Posts: 777
    55.6* and sunny - East Central Georgia.
    ·
  • It's 40º, bright and sunny after a day of heavy rain yesterday here on the Jersey Shore.
    ·
  • TNmikeTNmike Posts: 643
    40 and cloudy, about 80 miles north of Memphis, was in the low 20's this AM.
    ·
  • According to my weather station on the roof of my house in Houston, it's 57° and misty rain. http://willsononline.com/weather . We're just getting over the snowy blizzard of '09.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • Below freezing but sunny in the GWN north of Toronto.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  •  
    Cold and lousy here, about 72º and cloudy. It should improve quickly this week. It doesn't stay this bad for long! ;)

Gator

·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,382
    18, cloudy and snowing.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 8,012
    Central CT, my phone's weather app tells me it's 37. The thermometer outside my kitchen window says it's 33. Neither is a Thermapen though. IT says it's 35. Bright sun all day.

About 1.5" of snow last night. Almost a blizzard. :)
    Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

"Avoid at all costs that vile spew you see rotting in oil in screwtop jars. Too lazy to peel fresh? You don't deserve to eat garlic." Bourdain
    ·
  • BashBash Posts: 1,011
    Quite impressive!
    ·
  • Dallas/Fort Worth is overcast, drizzlie, and very Portland like.....Nice weather to put a sweater on and knock down the grass and leaves!

Dave in Keller, TX
    ·
  • 53 and mostly sunny.
    ·
  • snow from Houston yesterday, melted by noon,today 28 in am and 43 now...Chattanooga
    ·
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    Out here in the Phoenix area were freezing a 57, light rain on and off, more heavy rain tomorrow. I can't wait till April when we will head for tripple digits again. :woohoo:

Some like it Hot. :silly: :lol: :woohoo:
    Hell, I even have had to turn my heater on while wearing a jacket in the house and a beanie. :angry:

Cheers to all you cold weather people,
    Bordello
    ·
  • 10 degrees with a brisk northern wind placing the wind chill around -10. Southeastern South Dakota where Sarah Palin is appearing for a book signing.
    ·
  • EggtuckyEggtucky Posts: 2,746
    was 19 when I got up this morning..overcast and low 40s now, about 60 miles north of Nashville
    ·
  • FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    A freezing 56 righ now here in the Palm Springs area of So. Cal. But it was nice breaking out the sweaters & gloves for our Festival of Lights Parade last night, it was in the 40's. As Bordello said, triple digits will be here soon enough!
    ·
  • 30 degrees snow on the ground sidewalks clear
    S.E. PA
    ·
  • Hey Fluffyb,

Try to save some of of the cooler temps for 2010 Stagecoach if you can.

Take care,
    Smitty

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

·
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    well just cold and dark here... but we got about 8 inches of snow last night.. our first snow fall of the winter :)
    ·
  • AlaskanCAlaskanC Posts: 1,346
    Its a beautiful clear sunny day - let me call time & temperature... hang on...

ah - its 28 degrees. Nice!
    ·