Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Thanks to Fred's music and BBQ !!!

no pictures , sorry. but one of us [not me] organized a "cook" for the homeless/disadvantaged in Reading PA. Fred supplied 4 eggs and two pellet cookers the lump and the pellets,, he delivered them to the site last night and picked them up this afternoon. thank you Fred!!! 152 hungry people were fed not counting those that took meals home for children and family. "the organizer" provided and cooked 120 lbs of beef clod on 6 eggs and two treagers and made chicken soup with 66 lbs of chicken.
Fred, if your reading, my son said " i had more people say 'God Bless You'to me, today than ever in my life"
all this would not have been possible with out your generosity.
·

Comments

• EggsakleyEggsakley Posts: 1,014
    Freds is an inspiration to us all. The Smokin Guitar Player has an outstanding store and business for mail order as well as being very informative and entertaining. Support Fred if ya need something. I highly endorse him. My transactions have been very smooth and without a hitch. Sorry to sound like an advertisement, but I like Fred's. :)
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    How COOL! Thanks Freds! ;)
    ·
  • BobSBobS Posts: 2,485
    I agree. I have just started to get to know Fred and it is a pleasure. I drive 50 miles to get my lump and I have some less than a mile away. Of course he has lots of other goodies as well.
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,406
    That's terrific!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
  • I missed the cinnabon roll demonstration. Could you post the recipe?
    ·
  • Fred & the gang are good people. The Rainman makes it happen.

Doug D.
    LaFayette, NY
    ~HOPE~ is wishing something would happen. ~FAITH~ is believing something will happen. ~COURAGE~ is making something happen......
    ·
  • way to go to the boys (and girls) up in PA. ...i know who you are and i'm really proud of you guys!!!!. .. i was doing my own little cook for the homeless tonight (heck, i only fed 40 or so), so i couldn't be there with you guys. . . and way to go fred for his generosity!!
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Way to go Fred! :)
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Way to Max! :)
    ·
  • While we missed your company Max, it's better to spread the food across the country. Wouldn't it be great if one year we had a community meal in every state conducted by eggheads? I think we have a very giving community, and we all know you lead the way Max :)
    ·