Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

E2K-What a Great Day

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Morning All,[p]As posted by others that attended, E2K was outstanding! Meeting and getting to spend some time with the fine people who post here and putting names with faces was a real treat and a true pleasure. Great people, great food, great drink, great music. Everyone involved deserves a round of applause and thanks for their efforts.[p]-Jobu

Comments

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    Jobu,[p]It has not been mentioned yet - but Jobu brought the neatest thing to the Meet & Greet party Friday night. He and Mrs Jobu made candy wrappers for Hersey Bars and the wrapper was made from the graphic image used for the Eggtoberfest2000 event that Nature Boy designed. These were really nice and I have mine sitting right here. That was a nice touch!! Well done!! The people from BGE really like them - maybe an idea was born.[p]Tim
  • Smokey
    Smokey Posts: 2,468
    Options
    Jobu,[p]Great meeting you and the Mrs.! Laurel said if we go up to Long Island, we'll have to call and get together. The food was great, as were the people! Thanks again![p]Smokey
  • bdavidson
    bdavidson Posts: 411
    Options
    Tim M,
    Maybe BGE can convince Hershey Foods to design a chocolate Egg for Easter...wait...I think Cadburry has already come up with that one.

• Dr. Chicken
    Dr. Chicken Posts: 620
    Options
    bdavidson,
    Yeah! And have the thing filled with chocolate lump and custard steaks!!![p]Boy! I think I'm getting as "sick" as some of the others!!![p]Dr. Chicken :^)))))