Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

A Sneak Peek....

Options
QBabe
QBabe Posts: 2,275
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
For any of you planning on coming to the Florida Fest in March, here's a sneak peek at what I'll be cooking first thing in the morning on Saturday.....[p]mexican-breakfast-cassarole.jpg[p]This was just after it came off the egg...[p]mbc-guac&picante.jpg[p]...and though the pic is a little fuzzy, here it is served and topped with picante sauce, guacamole and sour cream.[p]Boy, this really turned out FANTASTIC![p]MMMMmmmm,
Tonia
:~)

Comments

• AZ Geoff
    Options
    QBabe,
    What do you call it?? Looks great!!

• QBabe
    Options
    AZ Geoff,[p]So far, just Mexican Breakfast Cassarole....at least 'til I come up with a more clever name, LOL![p]Tonia

• chuckls
    chuckls Posts: 399
    Options
    QBabe,[p]I would guess from your post yesterday that this is homemade picante sauce. Is this the picante sauce Wardster posted yesterday? Or did you settle on something else?[p]I went out and bought cilangro, avacados and tomatillos for his second recipe...[p]Chuck
  • QBabe
    Options
    chuckls,[p]I looked at a bunch of different picante sauces and wound up taking a little of this one and and a little of that one for the final result. I actually ended up roasting the tomatoes, garlic and onion in mine first and then using to make the picante, so I wound up with a Roasted Picante Sauce....[p]I did end up taking a little something from Wardster's Tomatillo/Avocado Salsa for my guacamole dip...I added half a dozen chopped tomatillos to my guac recipe and it was an excellent addition. No more guac without them around here...thanks, Billy![p]Tonia

• Smokey Bob
    Options
    QBabe, Call it whatever you want....it sure looks good.[p]SB

• QBabe,[p]I guess it would be too much to ask for the recipe? Need some good tex-mex recipes for up here in St. Louis. Thanks in advance.[p]Regards,
    B.A.