Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Registering your Egg

sfd2122sfd2122 Posts: 7
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
When I bought my egg I sent in the registration card but never received anything back to let me know that they received it. Did anyone else receive anything back when they registered? I will email BGE and ask them if I am on record. Just wondering thats all.

Thanks
·

Comments

• "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Just make sure to keep your original receipt,and you'll be fine ;) I know that I never got a reply,but it's been a while.
    ·
  • PhilsGrillPhilsGrill Posts: 2,256
    Nope nothing back at all.
    ·
  • EggsakleyEggsakley Posts: 1,014
    Not a word/
    ·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    I've never even sent one in out of six Eggs. -RP
    ·
  • You are a rebel :cheer:
    ·
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    I have 4 eggs and never had a reply, that would be a lot of work for the company with the amount of Eggs sold. When I need something they looked me up in the computer and there I was and all Eggs listed.

Don't think you need to worry but you could just call them and ask, probably better then an email.

Regards,
    Bordello
    ·
  • I was wondering the other day about that. I think I have the receipt for one of my three eggs. Is there any other way to prove ownership?
    ·
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,768
    Have you ever received anything but spam when you register a product??

You are good!!
    ·
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,768
    You are special!!!

Hello Bobby my egg is broke..

Hey Randy new one on the way..

Bye!!
    ·