Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
National BBQ Month sure was tasty! We hope you got to try just as many new BBQ recipes as we did and some old favorites as well. If not, you can find all our BBQ recipes here and try them out all summer long. One of our favorites was Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise and Ted Reader’s Rum Injected Sweet Potatoes. As the weather’s heating up, use your EGG for a cool treat-Ice Cream Sandwiches! Keep an eye out for some Father’s Day recipes from chefs & their dads, coming soon!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Registering your Egg

sfd2122sfd2122 Posts: 7
edited 12:37AM in EggHead Forum
When I bought my egg I sent in the registration card but never received anything back to let me know that they received it. Did anyone else receive anything back when they registered? I will email BGE and ask them if I am on record. Just wondering thats all.

Thanks
·

Comments

• "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Just make sure to keep your original receipt,and you'll be fine ;) I know that I never got a reply,but it's been a while.
    ·
  • PhilsGrillPhilsGrill Posts: 2,256
    Nope nothing back at all.
    ·
  • EggsakleyEggsakley Posts: 1,014
    Not a word/
    ·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    I've never even sent one in out of six Eggs. -RP
    ·
  • You are a rebel :cheer:
    ·
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    I have 4 eggs and never had a reply, that would be a lot of work for the company with the amount of Eggs sold. When I need something they looked me up in the computer and there I was and all Eggs listed.

Don't think you need to worry but you could just call them and ask, probably better then an email.

Regards,
    Bordello
    ·
  • I was wondering the other day about that. I think I have the receipt for one of my three eggs. Is there any other way to prove ownership?
    ·
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,768
    Have you ever received anything but spam when you register a product??

You are good!!
    ·
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,768
    You are special!!!

Hello Bobby my egg is broke..

Hey Randy new one on the way..

Bye!!
    ·