Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

BBQ Pitmasters on TLC Dec. 3rd

sfd2122sfd2122 Posts: 7
edited 6:01PM in EggHead Forum
Sorry if this was already posted somewhere on the forum, I searched for it and couldn't find anything. I saw preview commercials for this show and there was one scene where they showed them cooking on 4 large green eggs. Can't wait to watch this series. I am sure that whoever they were filming is actually a member on here and if so I hope the exposure helps advance your cooking career. Also hope it helps sell more green eggs and brings them to many more homes.

Here is the release that if found about the show.

TLC today announced that is has started production on the new docu-series BBQ PITMASTERS (wt), taking viewers into the high-stakes world of competitive barbecue. Following some of the biggest names on the circuit, each episode travels to a different competition and show viewers what it takes to win big in BBQ.

Eight one-hour episodes of BBQ PITMASTERS have been ordered, and is scheduled to premiere December 3 on TLC