Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Beautiful morning

Options
Misippi Egger
Misippi Egger Posts: 5,095
edited November -1 in Off Topic
In the 'honey hole' at daylight. Where are the ducks?
Here Ducky, Ducky, come to Daddy! :ermm:
518ca8b5.jpg

Comments

• hornhonk
    hornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Options
    Uh, Clark? Wanna re-phrase that? :ermm: :whistle:
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Nice!! Thanks Clark!!
    Go get em!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Options
    I'd love to be duck hunting.
  • Misippi Egger
    Options
    Thanks, editted the typo. That's what I get for trying to type from the iPhone. :(
  • Misippi Egger
    Options
    Bluebird morning. No clouds, 42*, slight breeze. Someone just forgot to invite the ducks!
    We "whiffed" a surprise divebombing woodduck. My buddies each got a gadwall and I got a greenhead just before we headed out. Saw lots of nature- ducks, geese, squirrels, nutria (hate 'em), large hawks, egrets, great blue herons, & cormorants.
    Great time!
  • Zippylip
    Zippylip Posts: 4,768
    Options
    don't worry, I'm sure not more than 2, 3 thousand people saw that :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    happy in the hut
    West Chester Pennsylvania
  • Rolling Egg
    Rolling Egg Posts: 1,995
    Options
    Is that a robo duck I see in the background?
  • Misippi Egger
    Options
    A small "Mojo". There are a bunch more decoys out there, but hey just don't show up in the pic. Hard to get an iPhone to adjust for dark foreground and brighter sky. :)

The sun had come up and was highlighting the rust colored cypress leaves, so I thought it would make a good picture.

We have a 'permanent' robo-duck that had a stripped wing screw that day. We usually leave it up all season on a pole across from the small one, and run a wire underwater back to the blind that attaches to a battery.

Gonna be 29*-30* when the season re-opens Friday am. {{ COLD }}}