Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I went to Ace

cookn biker
cookn biker Posts: 13,407
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
A friend was cooking hotdogs at his stand and had the medium going, with nothing on it. Geeze. I show him my coupon and told him I'm geeting lump. He says go in the back and grab my tore bag. I got 40lbs. of lump for $10 bucks!!! :):) I was headed out and saw another friend, us three got to talking. Rich says yea BGE's site has a red one and Mike says yea they do. I went on there and I don't see one nor have any of us talked of this.
Anyone with info?
It's been a great day!! :)
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE

Comments

• Richard Fl
    Richard Fl Posts: 8,297
    D#%$&**(, and I thought my 30 cents/pound was a deal.. see few posts below.
  • cookn biker
    I saw. That's a load you picked up!! My printer is down other wise I would have printed 3 :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,880
    good deal! I went there with my coupon and only found some lump from Argentina so I bought a $29 sawhorse that I didn't need, but at $14.50 it was worth it! A bargain is a bargain! :laugh:
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    I didn't have to print anything the sales papers were on the counter with the coupon in them and I was allowed to make purchase after purchase getting one thing at a time for half off tearing the coupon out of the next sales paper. We have a cool Ace Store! Tim

The only catch is it must be a single item purchase for no more than $30. ;)
  • RRP
    http://www.acehardware.com/coupon/index.jsp

But it clearly says it's only good for 50% off on 1 item under $30 so how did you guys/gals get 50% off everything?
  • cookn biker
    Sounds like it Tim!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Reread my post. One for free and one half off ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • 2Fategghead
    Purchase one item at a time! No big deal! The sales people or the manager didn't mind at all! B)
  • 2Fategghead
    Ya you did really good Molly! :laugh:

I actually went out side and went back in and the manager asked if I had forgotten something and I said yes and I bought another item and got another coupon out of another paper.
  • RRP
    OK - I understand. Our ACE is owner operated and the owner was the person who rang up my purchase. There were no spare copies anywhere.
  • My local Ace is my dealer too!
    I, however haven't seen any deal on "lump" :ermm:
    As far as a red Egg??!! Haven't heard of that either, but there other brands (looking somewhat the same) out there!
  • Wanabe
    Wanabe Posts: 355
    They gave me 50% off of everything I bought up to $30. They don't stock lump so I bought 7 two-packs of
    F40-12T shop lamps.