Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

BGE iPhone/iPod Touch App

ThreedapThreedap Posts: 2
edited 11:59PM in EggHead Forum
Is anyone aware of BGE App for iPhone/iPod Touch? It seems like there's an app for everything out there else, why not the BGE? It would be great for knowhow and recipes, and would be great if it could be linked to the eggheadforum. Thanks!

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,515
    I have the forum on my iPhone. Just save it like an app and always on the phone by hitting it.
    It is very good in meetings and such :whistle: :evil:
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• Am not aware of specific app, but do have forum on Touch.

LaFayette, NY
    ~HOPE~ is wishing something would happen. ~FAITH~ is believing something will happen. ~COURAGE~ is making something happen......
  • EggieGEggieG Posts: 81
    An app for iphone and or android would be cool but I'm not sure if there is enough demand to warant the development expense. Especially when all of it is already on the web.
  • SkySawSkySaw Posts: 479
    You could get a Stoker draft controller for your BGE and turn your iphone/touch into a remote control for your Egg.

• maXimmaXim Posts: 468

that is very cool B)
    Stoker on the x-mas list :woohoo:
  • Cool, thanks, guys!