Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

Roasting Pan at Sams Club

EggcitedEggcited Posts: 1
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hello,

Hopefully I am doing this correctly as this is my first post.

I just want to let you know that I found three round Caldero pots by Imusa at Sams Club for about $29. They are a set and come with tempered glass lids. They are cast aluminum and the largest one fits the egg perfectly to do Mad Max's turkey. I will be using it tomorrow and hopefully things will work out for me.

If you are looking for a roasting pan, you may want to check Sams Club. They did have a traditional roasting pan but it did not fit my large egg. The Imusa round pans fit perfect - and you get three.

Here is the link to see what they look like: http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&item=411031

Diane

Comments