Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Trip to Grove City PA.

Robins
Robins Posts: 131
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hi All,

The wife is draging me down to Grove city this weekend so she can shop! I'm gonna keep on driving to go see The Pens vs. the Rangers! :woohoo: Could anyone suggest some places to stop for lump,castiron and other stuff for the Egg. I looked on the BGE site and the closest Bge supply store is in Philly.Were not going that direction.

Thanks,
Paul

Comments

• if you are anywhere near shillington/reading, stop in at smokingguitarplayer's place "fred's music and bbq"....best stocked egg and bbq store you will ever see bar none!!!! very close to the PA turnpike at rt 222 exit. ..about 15 minutes north of the turnpike and rt. 222 then get off at the shillington ext and drive straight into shillington and its on the right hand side .. .can't miss it ....
  • Robins
    Thanks Max,
    I looked Freds up and got the directions and then the wife told me she was not going it was too far?!? :evil:
    I need some where closer to ERIE, Pit.

Thanks
  • WWSis
    WWSis Posts: 1,448
    Hi there; I will email my brother, weekend warrior/mark to see if he can help. He lives 10 miles from the outlets and may have some suggestions for you....he is an avid egger.
  • Robins
    Julia,

Thanks so much!!

Paul
  • Hi Robins. If you are just looking for genuine BGE stuff, my dealer, Hearth & Home, in Zelienople is just 30 minutes south of the Outlets right off RT 79. Very easy to get to. If you want, you're welcome to order items from Fred's and have them shipped to my house for pick up. I am right off RT. 79 also. Timing might be a little iffy for UPS Ground unless you order today. I have done this before for a Canadian Egghead.

Email me at mnixon"at"cit"dash"hadley.com with your telephone if you'd like. Don't use the forum email feature. It's hit and miss at best. Mark
  • Robins
    You've got mail
  • SmokinJ
    SmokinJ Posts: 220
    I know there is a ceramic grill place in pgh area (Monroville).
    He sells lump and accessories and dizzy pig rubs and other stuff.Contact him at 1-877-714-7455