Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

NC Pulled Pork BBQ - slow smoking 24 hours - video

Options
JavaBen
JavaBen Posts: 35
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
This video has it all; preparing the BGE, use of a chimney, use of dampers, temperature control, preparing the meat, pulling the meat.

How to set up your BGE for low-slow smoking for 24 hours without adding any charcoal.

http://www.youtube.com/boathouseblues

Comments

• uglydog
    uglydog Posts: 256
    Options
    OK, I watched all the videos, and found it interesting. It all seemed real until he was pulling the pork. He gave a sample to his wife, but he never grabbed a hunk of that pig for himself. He must have amazing willpower, because I was grabbing samples right off the monitor. It looked so good, I think I even smelled it on the computer.

Uglydog
  • JavaBen
    Options
    Well, if you watched all the videos, then you observed my girth, which is to say I have no willpower. ;) I just put the camara down so no evidence was presented! Thanks for the review! :laugh: