Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Random pics

Options
cookn biker
cookn biker Posts: 13,407
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Liven up people!! :laugh:

graduationcookandsomemore013.jpg

Romeandsomefishys001-1.jpg

spachcockedpics502.jpg
spachcockedpics578.jpg
:laugh: :)
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE

Comments

• Rib Fan
    Rib Fan Posts: 305
    Options
    Molly GREAT pics!!! Food looks awesome and that second landscape pic is amazing! Thanks for the pics simply awe inpiring.

Wayne
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Pikes Peak Wayne. My back yard. :laugh: :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    Great pics molly! -RP
  • whtfarmer
    Options
    Molly,
    If that is your back yard, you are one very fortunate lady. I picked up two bags of W.G. in Highlands Ranch. Have not tried it yet. Was not cheap. You probably knew that already. 23 dollars a bag and if I ordered a pallet they would give me one dollar off. whoopee. Rick
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    Nice cooks Molly. Realy nice back yard! You live around some very beautiful country. Tim
  • Tennisbum
    Options
    Molly,
    Thanks for the pics. could you tell me what that bread loaf is?
    looks like something I might want to try.
    thanks
    gp
  • cookn biker
    Options
    I'll call around to the listed dealers and let you know what I find out.
    You are right about being fortunate!!
    Thanks.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    u have mail :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • USDA Prime
    Options
    Cookn Biker, could you send me one of those mails about the loaf - it looks absolutely wonderful. Thanks in advance.