Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Looking forward to a delicious Christmas dinner? Keep our Holiday Entertaining Publication handy throughout December for all your holiday dinner needs. But you can also find some of our favorites on our Country Christmas page, including Christmas Ham and Peach Cobbler. Happy cooking!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Okay, here\'s a question for everyone...

RoanokesmokeRoanokesmoke Posts: 29
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
(just curious how y'all would answer this): Suppose you are hosting a lot of friends/family members at your house for a meal, nobody of whom has ever tasted food from a BGE before (basically has never even heard of a BGE). And lets say you can only prepare just ONE type of food (ribs, steak, chicken, etc.) on the egg for everyone to eat/enjoy. With all that in mind, what would you cook and why? Again, you only get one choice here...none of this "well, its a tie between x and x..." stuff.

FWIW, I'd go with good ole' pork spare ribs. Though I've gotten compliments on everything I've cooked on the BGE (even my pizzas of late have been a big hit), spare ribs seem to have been the show stopper, or basically the home run hitter in which it causes people to want to immediately go out and buy their own BGE.

I'm looking forward to the replies...

Comments