Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

royal oak lump, Brant

RsqareRsqare Posts: 6
edited 9:40AM in EggHead Forum
Brant, You can also get Royal Oak Lump at Circle C on hway 72 east(the old Campbell's store) for 6.19 a bag, now that's a real convience store!
·

Comments

• BrantBrant Posts: 82
    Rsqare,[p]Hey, thanks! I wonder if this is a regularly stocked item that will still be there after I go through the 100 pounds I have stockpiled in my garage. I don't think my wife will be too happy if I bring home more before using that up! :-)[p]Thanks, again.[p]Brant
    ·
  • BDBD Posts: 87
    Brant,
    I know what you mean. I actually considered buying a pallate's worth of charcoal until I realized it would displace a car from our garage. My wife would certainly have something to say about that...but I don't think I should repeat it here.

·
  • GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
    bd, sounds like it was her car that would be 'put out'

·
  • RLARLA Posts: 89
    Rsqare,
    Is the Royal Oak brand of lump as good, in quality, as the BGE brand?? And, that price of $6.19...how many lbs??
    Bob

·
  • TeslamaniaTeslamania Posts: 144
    RLA,
    BGE lump is made by Royal Oak, so it should be the same stuff!

·
  • BDBD Posts: 87
    Gfw,
    I wasn't going to say that, but your statement is likely accurate.

·