Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a great Labor Day and are excited for the start of the NFL this week. If you’re not a sports fan, you can celebrate National Breakfast Month all September and National Cheese Pizza Day on September 5. We can’t wait to share some awesome fall recipes with you all! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Tikifest afterthoughts

WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
We would like to thank everyone who joined us, and also everyone that cooked...we had SO much great food...I would also like to personally Thank Kenny ( Hatch ) and the BBQ Guru gang who provided a DigiQ 2 for a raffle to our guests...It was a surprise that I didn't know about until Friday evening.
I would also like to publicly say that this year was the most enjoyable Tikifest for Sally and I out of all of them, for what ever reason we seemed to have more time to spend mingling and socializing with all of the guests, while there is always things we need to do or provide to accomodate everyone cooking, it just seemed to flow a little smoother.
Again Thank you all, I hope you had as good a time as we did. If all goes well hopefully we will be doing it again next year.

Wess & Sally

Comments