Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Tikifest afterthoughts

WessB
WessB Posts: 6,937
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
We would like to thank everyone who joined us, and also everyone that cooked...we had SO much great food...I would also like to personally Thank Kenny ( Hatch ) and the BBQ Guru gang who provided a DigiQ 2 for a raffle to our guests...It was a surprise that I didn't know about until Friday evening.
I would also like to publicly say that this year was the most enjoyable Tikifest for Sally and I out of all of them, for what ever reason we seemed to have more time to spend mingling and socializing with all of the guests, while there is always things we need to do or provide to accomodate everyone cooking, it just seemed to flow a little smoother.
Again Thank you all, I hope you had as good a time as we did. If all goes well hopefully we will be doing it again next year.

Wess & Sally

Comments