Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
National BBQ Month sure was tasty! We hope you got to try just as many new BBQ recipes as we did and some old favorites as well. If not, you can find all our BBQ recipes here and try them out all summer long. One of our favorites was Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise and Ted Reader’s Rum Injected Sweet Potatoes. As the weather’s heating up, use your EGG for a cool treat-Ice Cream Sandwiches! Keep an eye out for some Father’s Day recipes from chefs & their dads, coming soon!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

heads up for central Illinois eggers

RRPRRP Posts: 15,362
edited 9:52PM in EggHead Forum
This Sunday the fine folks at Hearth & Patio in Peoria will be working to decorate the store for Christmas. Though normally not open on Sunday they decided why not since they will be there anyway. So from 12 to 3 Sunday they are having a special 15% off sale for Weber and BGE accessories. During that time I'm going to be popping kettle korn on the BGE using a wok and MainEgg's recipe which is delicious! It uses Dizzy Pig Pineapple Head rub as the secret ingredient. Stop by for their sale and enjoy some kettle korn and cider. See ya!
Ron
Dunlap, IL
·

Comments

• Wish I could come down. The 15% off would be nice (I've been wanting a CI grid that fits my spider), and I've been wanting to try Mainegg's popcorn too. And then there's the company and conversation...but I've got a REALLY busy weekend ahead of me.

Have a good time!
    ·
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    Hi Ron,
    If you've read my post you know I'm doing a few ABT's this morning. I have along with with all my other hot stuff in the cheese a sprinkle of Pineapple head but not much.

Am thinking of putting a coat of either the Swamp Venon or Pineapple Head on the bacon. Doing em in my small, rasid grid and BGE baking dish for drip pan on Chubby's Grate Mates.

Cheers,
    Bordello
    Cooking for one of my girls and she likes it Hot. :woohoo:
    ·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    What is Julie's popcorn recipe? -RP
    ·
  • http://www.eggheadforum.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&func=view&id=735807&catid=1#

She also posted a thread where she does this in the wok on the egg. Looks like good stuff to me! Maybe I'll give this a try this afternoon.
    ·
  • RRPRRP Posts: 15,362
    forgive me for this TOTALLY shameless bump up of my own post! I just don't want to eat humble pie along with all the Julie's Kettle Korn I plan to make on Sunday! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • going to try and stop by. See ya there.
    ·