Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

>>> EGGFEST2000 IS A REAL HIT <<<

Options
Tim M
Tim M Posts: 2,410
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
xxfest001.jpg
<p />Just back from Eggfest2000 --- what a good time !! The weather was perfect - perfect! It was 60 deg in the morning and the sun popped out full by noon. Here is a picture of the group as they were drawing for the mini egg. I will post a bunch of pictures later on my web site - I am too pooped to do much now. And now my wife wants me to go to diner with the neighbors at a Japanese steak house. I am not at all hungry!![p]There is soooo much to talk about and tell - it was a really fine turn-out and the foods were wonderful. There were some real hits at the event. The grilled bananas and the grilled pineapples were super. BBQfan1 did some fantastic Buffalo wings!!! Wow!!! And Nature Boy cooked everything in site - ribs,brisket,squid = all good (squid gets a C- for eating and a B+ for fishing).[p]More later - shame on those who missed it![p]Tim

Comments