Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Any Asheville Eggers

FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
edited 10:24AM in EggHead Forum
Anyone around here from the Asheville area that can give me a little help with some personal questions?

Comments

• I grew up an hour North of Asheville and know a fair amount about the town, wish I could move there actually. Send me an email if you'd like. Maybe someone with more of a connection to the town will post.
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    If your going, consider dinner at "Zambra" one night. It's Tapas style, and the best sweetbreads ever.
  • I lived and worked there for many years and my family lives in the area. Shoot me an email if you like.
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    i am not but call me tomorrow i can help!!! ;)

i have 20 or so friends in that area!!

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Wise OneWise One Posts: 2,645
    I have four cousins and an aunt who live in Asheville. I have spent a lot of time there although I would never consider myself an expert. However, I do know 5 experts. Ask away.
  • WooDoggiesWooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    May262007040.jpg

I lived there for 20 years. If I can help, let me know.

john
  • I'm also from Asheville and would move back if I could. Here in central FL it's 81 degrees. 81!! It's the 10th of November and it shouldn't be higher than 60!!! Well, in my world anyway..... :blink: