Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Is your Big Green Egg still cooking even though it’s cold out? We hope so! We love the opportunity to cook heartier meals on the EGG during the winter. Some recipes you definitely want to try are Double Smoked Potatoes, BBQ Chicken Soup, Monte Cristo Sandwich and Breakfast Quiche. These are sure to keep your stomach warm & full! We can’t wait to see what winter-inspired dishes you cook!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Our Minis Were STOLEN!

Desert Oasis WomanDesert Oasis Woman Posts: 5,604
edited 8:19AM in EggHead Forum
Snoop Dog Dog STOLE Spring Hen's Mini in Plano and Mickey STOLE mine!!

Guess they paid Hornhonk more :(

Congrats guys

Comments

• cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    :laugh: :laugh: :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,885
    Be glad to return mine: Not :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• WWSisWWSis Posts: 1,448
    Call the police! Have those scoundrals arrested! :woohoo: :evil: :blink: :laugh:
  • CBBQCBBQ Posts: 610
    Something tells me that there is MUCH more to this story.
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Dang Kari, I was pulling for ya! :sick: :(

Guess you had better start working on Santa!
    :woohoo: :ermm:
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    They never really belonged to you anyway, just because we couldn't be there. -RP
  • reelgemreelgem Posts: 4,256
    Kari,you're going to have to wait for the FL Sunshine Fest now. Who knows you may win a large.....that is if AZRP and Desert Filly don't steal it out from under you. :woohoo:
  • RaeboRaebo Posts: 47
    As for green eggs that have been abducted.
    I'm thinking a nation wide green alert system.
    A good option would be a GPS locator.
    Or attach one of those dog collars to the egg that tells you when rover crosses the boundary line.
    One can only hope its money they want, rather than you know hurting it in a bad way.
  • The mini I won fair and square was just unloaded in my garage back in OKC...Cue evil laugh...Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snoop
  • reelgemreelgem Posts: 4,256
    Congratulaions Chris!! It couldn't have went to a nicer guy. WTG!!!
  • Snoopy Dog(2) got another egg??? Holy crap, that's just what he needs...surely he wants me to have one to be able to travel with so we don't have to wait for him in Springfield next year before we can begin the after party! How was that for a run on sentance????

BD
  • As the raffle tickets were being given out, torn off a long roll, Princess Jana got #871, I got #872. tjv was sitting next to me and did not want the next number so he had Bonnie pull one from the middle of the roll. Snoopy Dog Dog was next and got #873 - THE WINNER ! Funny thing was that Tom turned to me when he got his ticket and said "Now watch, the guy that just took the ticket that I didn't take will win something good". Well, Yeah !!!! :whistle:

Congrats Chris !!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

BTW - for our FIRST Egg event, Jana and I enjoyed meeting everyone and had a great time - except we ate too much good food !!!!! :sick: :laugh: :laugh:
  • That was some terrible grammar Bruce! :)

It helped make up a little for that horrible football performance last night...

Chris
  • If you remember, I stole Kim's mojo in Atlanta and am riding the wave baby! :)

Chris
  • You have another egg now? That mini would look good at my place. Congrats anyways.

ee